The Huntsman 140 is a fundraising road cycling event on Saturday, June 17, 2017 near Huntsman Cancer Institute in Salt Lake City, Utah. Registration is $85 for all distances until June 1st. All registration fees and funds raised through this one-day non-competitive ride go to Huntsman Cancer Foundation (HCF) to support cancer research at the Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI). Each rider is encouraged to fundraise $500.
New This Year!
140-mile relay option- Wanting to see more of the Huntsman 140 route, but not wanting to do the full course? In 2017, the Huntsman 140 will include a NEW RELAY TEAM option on the Founderís Route from Delta to Salt Lake. Grab some friends and create a relay team for the full 140 miles. See Ride Guide for relay details.
Weekly Training Rides
Weekly training rides for the Huntsman 140 will begin in March. All registered participants will receive an email in February with meeting location, and route. Rides are led by cycling coaches. Watch for our weekly emails for training details. This ride is ideal for cyclists of all levels--from avid riders taking on the 140-mile challenge to newer pedalers enjoying the rolling 30-mile course.
We will have rewards for $100, $500 and $1,000+ levels. The fundraising level rewards are as follows:
- $100- Huntsman 140 T Shirt.
- $250- $50 off registration for 2018
- $500- Huntsman 140 Cycling Jersey - Supporter jerseys will be orange and Survivors will be blue.
- $1,000- Huntsman Bib Shorts - Code to order bibs will be sent after the ride.
- $1,500- The first 50 H140 Cyclists to raise $1,500 or more will receive a guaranteed (not comped) spot in the 2018 LoToJa.
- $2,000- Opportunity to win a week stay + airfare for two to Hawaii
- Delta Air Line tickets for two
- JetBlue Airline tickets for two
- Reynolds Cycling wheels
- Apple Watch Ė Donated by Nate Wade Subaru
- Restaurant gift cards, race swag, bike shop gift cards, and MORE!
2017 Fundraising Goal
In 2016, the Huntsman 140 raised more than $500,000 for cancer research! This year, our goal is $525,000.
For an ADA accommodation, contact Jen Tucker at 801-584-5815.