The Huntsman 140 is a fundraising road cycling event on Saturday, June 17, 2017 near Huntsman Cancer Institute in Salt Lake City, Utah. Registration is $95 for all distances until June 5th. All registration fees and funds raised through this one-day non-competitive ride go to Huntsman Cancer Foundation (HCF) to support cancer research at the Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI). Each rider is encouraged to fundraise $500.
New This Year!
140-mile relay option- Wanting to see more of the Huntsman 140 route, but not wanting to do the full course? In 2017, the Huntsman 140 will include a NEW RELAY TEAM option on the Founderís Route from Delta to Salt Lake. Grab some friends and create a relay team for the full 140 miles. See Ride Guide for relay details.
Check out the Ride Guide for all details regarding the Huntsman 140 weekend including Packet Pick-up, Starting Schedules, Feed Zone locations, Route Maps, etc.
We will have rewards for $100, $500 and $1,000+ levels. The fundraising level rewards are as follows:
- $100- Huntsman 140 T Shirt.
- $250- $50 off registration for 2018
- $500- Huntsman 140 Cycling Jersey - Supporter jerseys will be orange and Survivors will be blue.
- $1,000- Huntsman Bib Shorts - Code to order bibs will be sent after the ride.
- $1,500- The first 50 H140 Cyclists to raise $1,500 or more will receive a guaranteed (not comped) spot in the 2018 LoToJa.
- $2,000- Opportunity to win a week stay + airfare for two to Hawaii
- Delta Air Line tickets for two
- JetBlue Airline tickets for two
- Reynolds Cycling wheels
- Apple Watch Ė Donated by Nate Wade Subaru
- Restaurant gift cards, race swag, bike shop gift cards, and MORE!
2017 Fundraising Goal
In 2016, the Huntsman 140 raised more than $500,000 for cancer research! This year, our goal is $525,000.
For an ADA accommodation, contact Jen Tucker at 801-584-5815.